Hotel Room Attendant
Bardstown Motor Lodge is hiring for a Part Time Room Attendant
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance-driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Some of our awesome job perks!
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Discounts on dining and room rates
- Delicious family style dinner everyday!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Room Attendant to assist with the daily functions of Bardstown Motor Lodge. The best candidate possesses strong time management skills, attention to detail, guest relation skills, and motivation to start a career with the potential for growth within the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms.
- Cleaning up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notifying managers of necessary repairs.
- Collecting and disposing of trash.
- Assisting guests when necessary.
- Keeping the linen room stocked.
- Properly cleaning upholstered furniture.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
- You're a people person at heart and enjoy collaborating with other creatives to meet our collective goals and thrive in the market.
- You're energized by fast-paced environments and lofty goals.
- You're fun.
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Proficiency in a fast-paced environment.
Our Company: Weyland Ventures, Weyland Ventures Hospitality, Common Bond Hotel Collection.
Weyland Ventures is a multi-disciplinary real estate development firm known for creating unique mixed-use properties in urban areas across the nation. Considered experts in the use of historic tax credits, new market credits, and other layered financing methods, the company is able to tackle tough projects that typically wouldn't be considered viable to other firms. Our projects incorporate residential, commercial, retail, and entertainment venues that often create new and vibrant neighborhoods while preserving the community's unique heritage.
Are you ready to join our team?
If you feel that you would be right for our company, please fill out our 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you.