2nd Shift Material Handler ($20.25/hr Monday-Friday 2:30 pm-10:40 pm)
We are AUTOKINITON (pronounced auto-ken-i-TAHN)
AUTOKINITON is a Michigan-based family of automotive companies delivering operational excellence, high-quality execution, and customer service. We offer 100% vertical integration capabilities such as end-to-end engineering, manufacturing, and in-house logistics.
We’re proud of our Tier 1 supplier legacy for manufacturing propulsion-agnostic, structural automotive components, and assemblies around the globe.
To help us drive excellence, you’ll get to:
- Need an understanding of the Production Department
- Fork Truck license (will have to be certified – if not currently) -Pass written test and demonstrate safe operation of a powered industrial vehicle
- The ability to read and understand both written and verbal information.
This full-time role is a part of our Shipping Department team and reports to the Shipping Supervisor.
- Move materials in the plant as required.
- Ensure parts and containers are placed at workstations as required.
- Document incoming materials as required.
- We’ll provide position-specific details including physical and focused efforts, working environment and conditions, and reasonable accommodations during the interview process.
Where you’ll be:
This position is located at our Autokiniton-Bardstown facility, in Bardstown, KY, offering many community events, resources, programs, and recreational opportunities for you and your family.
- Small town friendly community
- Named “The Most Beautiful Small Town in America”
- Tourist and Historian Haven.
Why you’ll enjoy working here:
- Competitive Wages and Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with Company contribution match, and 14 paid holidays, including a bridge holiday in December.
- Work-Life Balance: Many of our Associates have stayed with us for 25+ years! It takes a good work-life balance to make it that far. We support your personal and professional priorities as they impact your well-being.
- Growth Opportunities: Take your career to the next level through tuition reimbursement programs, on-the-job training, learning management systems, and advancement opportunities from within our organization.
- Learning and Development: We empower all our Associates – from entry-level to senior-level – with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in their current roles and beyond at AUTOKINITON.
AUTOKINITON Promotes a dynamic and collaborative work environment for everyone.
AUTOKINITON is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. AUTOKINITON makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.