Full Job Description
Strong Spirits Bottling
Facility Housekeeping Position Description
Position Reports To: Facilities Manager
Direct Reports: None
FLSA status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Shift: Monday - Friday
Position Purpose: The Facility Housekeeping will be responsible for the daily cleaning and sanitizing of facility bathrooms, break area, and office areas.
- Responsible for daily facility cleaning
- All restrooms cleaned in the beginning and end of the shift
- Vacuum all carpet areas/offices weekly
- Empty office trash daily
- Clean and sanitize breakroom daily
- Clean refrigerators/microwaves weekly
- Stock vending machine as needed
- Other tasks as specified by facilities manager
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Communication effectively
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and strong initiative
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Able to work Monday through Friday
- Fast paced office, warehouse, and industrial environment.
- Exposure to hazardous materials such as alcohol and chemicals, loud noise, and moderate heat/cold.
- Essential physical requirements, such as frequent climbing, standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, and lifting, occasionally above shoulders.
- Physical effort/lifting to 50 pounds.
- Some overtime required.
- Able to lift, carry and pull 20 pounds or less.
- Able to kneel, squat, bend, and climb.
- Able to work around alcohol and other flammable liquids.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bardstown, KY 40004: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location