JOIN TEAM TRILOGY:
Our LPNs love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great team. If you're looking to grow as an LPN, Trilogy is where you belong!
Hi! We're glad you're thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for LPNs. We're a close-knit team that's walking the walk when it comes to caring for our residents. One of the things we enjoy most is coming together to make people smile and giving residents' families peace of mind. We love it here and we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won't find anywhere else: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here and there's a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot easier. That's Trilogy.
The best place you've ever belonged.
Whether you're looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding career.
Let's talk about benefits.
Create relationships that mean something.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance kick in on the first of the month after your start date
- Wage increases EVERY quarter
- 401(k) Match
- Free meal with every full shift
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Bonuses for attendance, referrals, gas, and more
- Shift Differentials with 8- and 12-hour shifts available
- Free CEUs
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for religious/medical reasons)
- And so much more!
LPNs at Trilogy do all the things you'd expect an LPN to do anywhere else. But what sets us apart is that everyone here cares deeply about coming to work with a servant's heart and a collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here make Trilogy truly special. From nursing to food service to housekeeping, careers here are rewarding because of the consistent people you meet, work with, and get to know. It's not at all like the fast-paced in-and-out of other hospitals, restaurants, and hotels.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Here's what you'll do when you join us:
If you have these qualifications, we'd love to chat:
- Contribute to the assessment of patients in close collaboration with Registered Nurses
- Administer medications and observe patients to make sure they don't have adverse reactions to those medications
- Perform routine lab tests and therapeutic services
- Educate patients and their families about recommended disease treatment plans, including self-care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources, and follow-up care
- Identify safety hazards and emergency situations to keep residents safe; take corrective action as appropriate
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- High school diploma or GED
WHERE YOU'LL WORK : Location:US-KY-BardstownGET IN TOUCH:Stephanie (502) 661-6032LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Careers close to home and your heart
Since our founding in 1997, we've been making long-term care better for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We're a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. If you're looking for a place that embraces you for who you are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
As one of Fortune's Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work, Trilogy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to helping you reach your full potential and to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.