We're delighted you're interested in joining Kentucky's leading health care provider. As a member of Catholic Health Initiatives, we have a history of providing high-quality, compassionate care for over 100 years.
We are fortunate to attract people who believe in our mission and who are dedicated to the service of our patients and their families. Whether you have a clinical or non-clinical background, we have allied health, professional, technical, administrative and clerical opportunities from entry level to senior management from which you can choose.
You’re Called To Serve, We’re Called to Serve You
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition and Adoption Assistance
- Flexible and Dependent Child Care Spending Account
- Health Services
- Voluntary A.D.&D. Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business Travel Accident Coverage
- Cafeteria discount and Free Parking
- **Long-Term Disability Insurance and Health Services not included for Part-Time Employees
- Visit this website for career opportunities